Founded in 1881, the Alumni Association has grown to include more than 175,000 alumni from all 50 states and more than 160 countries.
The mission of the Georgetown University Alumni Association is to generate goodwill and support for the University and to foster a lifelong connection among alumni, our alma mater and the global Georgetown community.
Association programs are an established network that keeps friends in touch with each other and with the university and helps create social, service, and career opportunities around the world. All alumni from all campuses are members of the Alumni Association and are entitled to take advantage of Alumni Association resources.
- Bylaws of GUAA
- Code of Ethical Conduct Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy and Certificate
- Investment Policy
- Record Retention Policy and Appendix
- Tax Exemption Form
- Whistleblower Policy
- 2015 Financial Statements and Auditor's Report
- 2014 Financial Statements and Auditor's Report
- 2013 Financial Statements and Auditor's Report
Help us remain informed by submitting your comments, concerns or suggestions about this website. You may email us at email@example.com.