Find your Class
Regional Clubs Near You
Search for alumni clubs by region.
No clubs in your area? Find out ways to get involved on the CLUB VOLUNTEERS page.
- The Americas
- Board of Directors The Board of Directors is the governing body of the university. Among other duties, it appoints the president...
- Board of Governors The Board of Governors is the leadership body of the Georgetown University Alumni Association...
- Board of Regents The Georgetown University Board of Regents serves as the university's senior ambassador corps. In addition...
- African-American Advisory Board The The African-American Advisory Board works to ensure the necessary inclusion of African-Americans in all...
- Latin American Board The Latin American Board (LAB) serves as an advisory board to the president and provost of Georgetown University...
- Medical Alumni Board The Medical Board fosters engagement and support among alumni of the School of Medicine...
- Law Alumni Board The Law Alumni Board serves to create a forum for the exchange of information and ideas relative to the interests and welfare...
- Parents Leadership Council This advisory and advocacy group's members serve as ambassadors on behalf of the university...
- Demonstrating a sustained commitment to the recruitment of and outreach efforts to African-Americans and other students of color in partnership with the Undergraduate Admissions Office and the Center for Multicultural Equity & Access (CMEA)
- Providing administrative and financial support to campus events with the goal of securing funds for scholarships and bringing alumni of color back to the Hilltop;
- Putting into action the recommendations on how to recruit, retain and support a diverse faculty;
- Developing leadership and mentoring opportunities for African-American alumni and support the ongoing alumni outreach efforts of the Office of Advancement.
- Perpetuating self-sustaining fundraising efforts
- Driving Latin American Engagement
- Developing Impact Networks
- Promoting Transformational Leadership
Georgetown's professional alliances bring together alumni with common interests and specializations in a broad range of fields. Learn more about the benefits of connecting with fellow Hoyas professionally.
Schools and Programs
Georgetown’s nine schools offer a wide array of programs designed to prepare students for many disparate careers and guide them toward their intellectual and professional goals. Read more to find which school is right for you.